Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Expectation

How random of a post is this...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this, but when nothing exciting is happening in the present, I tend to look forward to things I know will happen in the future.  This is all fine and wonderful in the confines of my own head, but when the things I'm thinking pop out and show up here, suddenly I've created a "situation".  I'm trying my best to get into a good blogging mindset where I use this to share things that have already happened - thus limiting the risk of someone knowing our plans ahead of time. 

It seems like a good idea in theory, but now I'm consumed with thoughts of something I'm going to do soon, and I can't say anything about it.  Does it make sense to keep a secret from yourself??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment